The final push before the grand opening day.
Bar complete. Graphics installed. Flooring commenced. Stocking scheduled for next week.
Shopfront installed. Ply slatwall complete. Bifold doors installed. Joinery “Bar” underway. The builder’s attention to detail has been exceptional. Everyone is excited and looking forward to seeing the final finished product. 1 more week to go!
Custom slat wall trial was a success. Plywood to “portal” underway. Feature painting complete. Shop front and portal framing progressing well.
Back of house almost complete. Painting commenced. Shopfront framing underway. Wall display cabinet carcasses installed.
Services roughed in. Ceiling and wall framing complete. Lining commenced.
Demonstration Animation Video V3 of Worley Drive, Gilston Town Square and Prestige Residential Estate Masterplan proposal.
“I like the idea of collaboration, it pushes you… it’s a richer experience.. it’s like jazz, you improvise, you work together, you play off each other, you make something, they make something…”
JNC Architecture in collaboration with Ed Chew Studio
“I like thinking big. I always have. To me its very simple: if youre going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big.” –S, M, L, XL
– Rem Koolhaas
JNC Architecture D+M in collaboration with EdChew Studio
“I’m opposed to waste – of energy, or resources, or time. We need to build things that last. That’s an ideal, but it may not be realistic because we live in an age of accumulation.”
“Anchor buildings – buildings that are so strong in their character and personality that they basically focuses their surrounding field.”
“For me the excitement in architecture revolves around the idea and the phenomenon of the experience of that idea. Residences offer almost immediate gratification.”
PO Box 227
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
ph. 0457 968 955
- Gilston Town Centre and Residential Estate Masterplan
- That’s Hot Gifts & Collectables fit out, Indooroopilly
- Office extension Charlotte St Brisbane CBD
- Office fit out Sunnybank Plaza
- Just Bubbles Kiosk Mt Ommaney
- Just Bubbles Tea House St Lucia
- Chinese Restaurant fit out, Helensvale
- Sushi Bar fit out Burpengary
- Sushi Bar fit out Murrumba Downs
- Sushi Bar fit out Woolonggabba
- Sushi Bar fit out Kedron
- Sushi Bar fit out Morayfield
- Sushi Bar fit out Wynnum
- Noodle Bar fit out Forest
- Sushi Bar fit out Ascot
- Sushi Bar fit out Caboolture
- House Renovation / Granny Flat Macgregor
- House Renovation / Extension Ormeau
The director of JNC Architecture Design + Management has over 10 years of experience in the construction industry and has design managed large scale and complex projects for top- tier developers, construction companies, corporate, private, government and institutional clients.
JNC Architecture provide design and consultancy services for:
- retail fit-out projects
- hospitality projects
- commercial building projects
- residential and renovation projects.
JNC Architecture is a multi disciplinary practice that provides architectural design and management services including:
- Prepration of preliminary/conceptual planning and feasibility option studies
- Preparation of Marketing Plans
- 3D modelling, animation and photorealistic rendering
- Preparation of development approval and authority approval documentation
- Preparation of construction documentation
- Contract administration services during construction phase
- Design Management
- Planning and coordination of design
- Cost Planning / Estimating
- Value management and Value Engineering
- Cost Planning and budget definition coordination
- Buildability and safety in design reviews